Made by Patagonia, the Adze Hybrid Jacket lets you move without hesitation. The front, back and top of the arms are protected against cold and wind with a Polartec® Windbloc® polyester/spandex stretch-woven fabric that’s lightly insulated with a comfortable, warm and wicking fleece grid backer. Meanwhile, low-bulk, unlined, stretchy double-weave soft-shell panels run up the sides, under the arms and down into the sleek, modified Variable Conditions Cuff, offering enhanced breathability and mobility. Zippers secure the two handwarmer pockets (placed above harness line) and the internal chest pocket. The no-bunch hem adjusts with a cord inside the handwarmer pockets. With a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- 3-layer Polartec® Windbloc® stretch-woven polyester soft-shell fabric stops wind and resists precip with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, while a fleece grid backer insulates and wicks moisture
- Stretchy, breathable, double-weave soft-shell fabric on side panels, underarms and cuffs has a DWR finish
- Soft-shell fabric on inner collar and wind flap is durable and abrasion resistant
- High, harness- and pack-compatible handwarmer pockets and one interior chest pocket have brushed tricot lining
- Modified Variable Conditions Cuff fits over gloves and allows sleeves to push up easily without constricting forearms
- Flat-cinch, no-bunch hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at side hem
- Body: 3-layer, 9-oz Polartec® Windbloc® 93% polyester/7% spandex stretch woven with fleece grid backer. Side panel, inset and cuffs: 5.5-oz 88% nylon/12% spandex stretch double weave. All with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 487 g (17.2 oz)
If you wish, the item may be embroidered at the time of purchase. Please make your selection from the "Embroidery Selection" list you find above.
It is important to note that if embroidery is selected, the sale will be considered final and the item may not be returned for a refund or exchange.
We do encourage you to commemorate your experience by having your item embroidered and in an effort to make certain you get the "right fit", invite you to call us to discuss sizing details over the phone.
Please call us toll free at 1-888-_924-2050 (+203_ 924 2050 outside North America) and allow 3 weeks for delivery if you wish the item to be embroidered.